Sunday, May 22, 2016

Planting in Ne-Ne's garden

I never had a green thumb growing up, and everything I would try to plant would just wilt to the ground. It took Sydney's passing to have me try my hand at gardening again. Last year I created Sydney's garden, which was a special place for my mind to let go and let my creativity loose. People came last year and would drop off beautiful flowers that filled her area. 
This year I'm all ready to tackle her garden again. The weather hasn't been to cooperative lately, so I feel a little behind with her garden. This weekend I started her garden with help from LoLo. He loves to pick out flowers especially those for his Ne-Ne. Her garden is a place that makes me happy when I'm feeling down. It's my spring and summer project that makes my heart happy. I might not be the best gardener, but my heart is where I need it to be. I try my hardest for Sydney, and hope that she loves the end result. 



No comments:

Post a Comment