Friday, May 6, 2016

Mother's Day Weekend

I have an hour to and from work, and sometimes I just use the ride to reflect, clear my mind, and usually think about Sydney. It's my quiet time. Yesterday on my way home I remembered how hard this weekend coming up was going to be. After all the hustle and bustle of the week I came to the realization that Mother's Day was going to be difficult yet again. Of course my LoLo and Shane will make it a nice day, but there's also the other side of me that feels so sad. The other part of me the misses my child that is no longer with me. Some people visit their elder loved ones at cemeteries, I will be doing the opposite, visiting my daughter. No one should ever have to bury one of their children. Hard is an understatement of this weekend. I'll take it one day at a time and keep on wishing she was here each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment