Monday, May 9, 2016

Heart pain


Isn't it ironic that yesterday Maddox was sitting on something that was making it hard to breathe. I only make note of this, because it feels like the feeling I get at times when my breath is taken away from missing Sydney so much. It's the powerful pain that sits right on my chest and targets my heart. I know Maddox doesn't mean any pain, but this doesn't help the pain that's already there daily. After a pretty emotional weekend I can say that my heart is mending again until the next event. It's actually gearing up for Sydney's Tutu Run and SparkleFest coming up next month. This will take so much heart and effort to barrel through the event. I'll just have to continue protecting my heart as I take one day at a time with a growing baby Maddox inside, and the sparkle above!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment