Thursday, May 12, 2016

Nice weather reminds me of Syd

As the nice weather arrives it reminds me of all the times Logan and Sydney used to play on the deck together and run through the yard. Spring time and summer time will always be hard. The only thing that sometimes helps is the weather outside, and that Sydney will always be remembered in our backyard. Time hop reminded me yesterday of the first time the twins played on the deck with their water table, and also when Logan got his swing set dedicated to him last year from Sydney. 
This is one of my favorite pictures as Logan looked up at his sign dedicated from his sister. Everytime Logan plays outside on his swing set we think of Sydney. I know she's with Logan all the time, but I hope more than anything she comes through this spring and summer as the nice weather approaches. As always she will be remembered, and will "always have a friend" with her " brotha" LoLo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment