Sunday, June 26, 2016

Thinking way to much at 4:30am

4:30am most people are sleeping, but I am tossing and turning, and trying to get my mind to shut off. The third trimester has arrived, and that means less sleep, more aches, more bathroom breaks, and a lot more stress before Maddox comes. Life throws your curve balls and your expected to bounce back. I feel that we've been given a few curve balls, taken some hits, and still have made it through. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about welcoming a new baby into this world again. I'm actually panicking, overwhelmed, and anxious all at the same time. So many mixed emotions that come into play daily. From all the Sydney transition, to remembering what I need for a newborn. Might seem like a lot to stress about, but when you have a full plate like me it's often easy to just panic. By 5:15am I was telling myself to breathe, go back to sleep, and that I'll figure it out. Don't we always figure it out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment