Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A day without the blog

Phew...I took a day off from blogging and I survived. I'm not going to lie, but it was pretty difficult not to. I felt such a disappointment in myself. I felt that I was letting myself down. After finally realizing that it was alright not to blog, I went to bed. I just want my blog posts to be meaningful, and represent what is really happening. If nothing is going on, I shouldn't just force it. I can't promise a blog post every day moving forward, but what I can promise is that I'll write when needed. I'll write when Sydney comes through and I need to set my mind free. I couldn't be where I am today without my blog. It gives me such comfort, and allows me to express my deepest emotions, while trying to sparkle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment