Friday, June 10, 2016

Pity Party for 1

Pity party for one! Yes it's true, I had a pitty party for myself on Friday night. Just when you feel that things are heading up, they slowly head back down. Pretty much stinks. Now if I haven't given up yet it's highly unlikely that I will at this juncture in time. I just needed to put my party hat on, whine for a few, and vent. We can only go up from here. It's just when your in the moment you often feel like the world is casting a spell over you, and only just for you. I should know by now that life throws you many challenges. There might be a bump, but in due time I believe things will change. Although my baby girl isn't here with us, I still try to move on. I have an amazing little boy who loves me to pieces, a little boy on the way, amazing friends, and a loving supportive husband. Hat is off, because this party is over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment