Thursday, June 16, 2016

Everyone is coming together

To think of all the sparkles, glitter, and tutus that will be around on Saturday is pretty overwhelming and amazing at the same time. All the little details that people have begun to prepare for the special day is so touching. I can't find the right words yet to show my gratitude towards everyone who is making this day come together. From Emily dressing up all the little kids in shirts and tutus yesterday at Logan's daycare, to all the people who have made a tutu, and to those who have just reached out and lent a hand; it's all amazing. Special thanks to my amazing board as usual. Without them I'm not sure how I'd be able to pull this event off. Everyone is coming together to make the first event a success. I can't wait to see all the sparkle and everyone on Saturday. T-1 day until the common will is filled with lots of sparkles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment