Monday, June 6, 2016

Does Logan get sad too?

 
 
Do you think Logan gets sad that his twin isn't here anymore? Do you think that at times he doesn't want to go see his sister's area, because he's just sad like his mommy and daddy? I wonder this all the time as I look at pictures and have conversations with Logan. The other day I told Logan we were going to go see Sydney's area and he said, "no, no I don't want to go." We want to be sympathetic towards Logan's feelings, but also want him to come with us. Shane made a good point which made me really sad. He said, "Logan please don't forget that Ne-Ne wanted to always take care of you first. She always wanted you fed first, and cared so much about you." It just stung, because l know how much Sydney loved her brother. It hurts daily to know that she's not with us in person, and isn't side by side with her twin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment