Monday, June 20, 2016

Happy Father's Day Shane

There's one person in my life that often gets under looked at times. That's my hubby. I am the face, and the president of Sydney Craven Memorial Fund, but Shane is right behind me. He's just a little quieter with his emotions than I am. I'd say that's why we compliment each other so well. 
Yesterday was a day to honor, and celebrate such an amazing man who gives his all for his family even when the biggest tradgedy hits us so hard. I know Shane grieves just like me, probably even harder but it's often not shown. He's dedicated to his work, dedicated to his family, and all the loved ones that are in his life. Everyday, and especially on Father's Day I want him to know how special and amazing he is. Without him I wouldn't be complete.
 Logan is his daddies mini-me, and I hope as he grows up he has all the great qualities that Shane has. With Maddox on the way I know things won't be easy emotionally, but we will make it through. We have Sydney looking over us from above, and lots of love to make us stronger each day. Hope you had a fun Father's Day Shane. You deserve it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment