Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Keep the sparkle going


I'm not sure why we were handed this card in our life. Why Shane, Logan, and I? I know I'll never know the answer, but I often try to find little reasons. It makes me survive; it makes me stronger. Everyone has some type of tragedy that they go through in life, some bigger, and smaller than others. I'm not here to compare, or play it off that I'm the only one that has lost a child, but it's often hard to relate. 
I go through everyday motions, because I need to, because there's no other way but up, and because every time someone is thinking of Sydney it makes me stronger. I have the power to talk about Sydney's sparkle no matter how big or how small. Although I might be shy at times, I'm trying so hard to get my message heard.  "Life's to short to just sit around and dwell. I must keep the sparkle going, and always remember." Sydney has plans for her mama, big plans that are in the making. I'm not sure why it happened to us, but I must not let her down, and always sparkle on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment