Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hello September

Hello September!!! It's time to say goodbye to the summer, and welcome the Fall. Things will be changing in about 10 days as our new little one arrives. The days leading up to Maddox's arrival haven't been easy, and from speaking with people that have had a child after a loss; its normal to have these feelings. I was never a mother who worried a lot, and now I find myself freaking out about the "unknown". Can't fix something that you don't know. That's the most painful thing. I'm not sure what answer I'm looking for, but my emotions are all over the place. I have LoLo starting preschool next week, and a new baby coming. I'm finding it harder and harder to let go of the "fear" and focus on the blessing that will fill our family with joy. It's not going to be easy, and I'm sure I won't sleep forever, but expressing my emotions often helps. This will be a September to remember as we take one day at a time,  focus on new beginnings, and always remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment