Friday, September 16, 2016

We are home

Dinosaur outfit check, car seat check, loving family check, and little Maddox check! We were ready to go home. I decided to go home a day early from the hospital, because I wanted to just be home with Logan and start this new baby process. The last few days have been such a high emotionally. I was so lucky to have such an amazing support system inside, and outside of the hospital. The nursing staff was fantastic at the hospital and they did there best to put my nerves at ease. I talked a lot about Sydney the last few days. It was my therapy that I need to help me get by. I knew she was there with us. I mean the sink did go off by itself atleast 3 times a day, and you know I'm always a believer. I look at Maddox and think how lucky I am to see such a resemblance between him, Logan, and Sydney. 
As we walked into our house with a new bundle of joy; my heart was happy. I walked past the red truck that spun around at the gate, and knew that Sydney was here with us. Logan was a big help yesterday, and we survived our first night. One night down, and a lifetime to go. It's not going to be easy, but I'll do my best to take this journey a day at a time. Welcome home baby Maddox!

No comments:

Post a Comment