Sunday, August 28, 2016

Stronger than ever

6 years ago I remember waking up super early, and being full of emotions. I was nervous, but so in love to marry my best friend. Shane and I vowed to stand by each other through thick and thin, and take care of each other when need be. Today as we reach our 6 year anniversary I think to myself how "lucky" I am to have such an "amazing", "caring", and "loving" father and husband by my side. Life as we know it has not been easy, and I'm so thankful everyday that I've had Shane with me. To be honest I'm not sure how we've managed to be so strong after what we've overcome since Sydney passed away. People say that tragedies can break you, but I feel that we needed each other to keep us going. With a new baby on the way within 2 weeks we will definitely hit some bumps; however, we are strong enough to be a little rocky and then bounce back. Today and everyday I'm feel so lucky. I'm not sure what the next year will bring, but I know having Shane by my side will always make it a little better. Happy 6th Anniversary Shane!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment