Sunday, September 11, 2016

A new chapter begins

I remember saying to a few of my close friends after Sydney passed away that I really wanted to have another baby, and give Logan a sibling again. Once we found out we were pregnant I was filled with so many emotions. No one was going to tell me how to handle all the emotions that I was going to endure throughout the pregnancy. There were highs and there were lows. Fast forward to today when we meet baby Maddox. The day has arrived, and to be honest living in denial has come to an end. When I say, "denial" it means that I have masked some of the feelings that have hit me so hard lately. The last few days have been filled with laughter, tears, excitement, anxiety, and the unknown. I'm sure all these feelings are normal especially for a grieving mother. Today our life will change again, and I hope more than anything that I can look past the nerves, embrace the beautiful baby that we're bringing into this world, and take one day at a time. This is a new chapter in our journey. Like everyday we will do our best with ups and downs. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. It's time to meet baby Maddox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment