Friday, July 1, 2016

Goodbye June...Hello July

June was a very busy and emotional month. From the last days of school, to the AMAZING turnout of our First SparkleFest and Tutu Run, and then finishing it up with all the renovations to Sydney's room for Maddox's arrival. I'd say it was a busy month. There's no stopping the month of July. From busy outings with LoLo and friends, to birthdays ( including mine), lots of festivities for Stephanie's wedding, and more plans to Maddox's room, it's not going to stop. I don't write this blog post to complain about what's ahead, but just to get myself excited for a fun filled month. When I'm less busy I often dwell on the fact that Sydney isn't here. Having a busy month might mean I'll be tired physically, but will hopefully be happy all around. I take the good with the bad, and know that the grieving never stops. Sydney will always be on my mind everyday; however, this mama is going to try to enjoy herself this month. Bring on the fun, sun, and memories to be had!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment