Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Keep Sparkling Birthday Girl!!!

Your birthday comes once a year. It's the day that you reflect, remember, and make new goals until your next birthday comes around. What a year it has been! I've laughed, I've cried, I've shared joy, I've shared tears, and I've remembered! What's crazy is to think about how far you've come within a year since your last birthday. What has changed, or what has stayed the same? Life keeps on going, and you can choose to stop in your tracks, or dig a little deeper to make it by each day. I've chosen to dig deeper, even as hard as it is each day. I think back to how far I've come since Sydney has passed, and to be brutally honest I don't know how I've made it this far. Strength from the loved ones who care, support from people I know and never met, and the sparkle that somehow lifts me up each day. 
As I turn "33" today all I can think of is, "what is the next year going to be like, how am I going to take one step forward each day, and what will a new baby bring to the mix?"
I can only hope that the support, and love I have will continue to grow. I will continue to keep the sparkle shining, keep my head up, be a great mommy, and take it day by day. Let's see what "33" has to offer for this mama. Today will be filled with lots of love, laughter, family, and friends. That's exactly what a birthday should be filled with! Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment