Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Happy 4th of July

Each day, and holiday without Sydney is an adjustment. It's been the second Fourth of July without her, and we tried really hard to have fun and sparkle on. Our July 4th weekend festivities were just perfect. They were filled with family, friends, laughter, sunshine, and a little sparkle that came to visit. Sometimes Sydney will show signs that are very visible to her mommy; however, there are times that Sydney will come through without me even knowing. 
Yesterday that happened. We were all having a blast at the Pace 4th of July Party in the pool when a butterfly flew by. I remember thinking to myself, "Hi Syd" and just carrying on with Logan in the pool. He was quite a little fishy yesterday, and absolutely loves to swim. When I got in the car, and started looking through the pictures in my phone, I realized there was a butterfly with Logan in one of the pictures. Some may say it's a coincidence, but I say, "no". That was her way of joining the  festivities, and letting us know she was there. It was very special. We had a great day yesterday, and amazing holiday weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment