Friday, July 22, 2016

Who are Ne-Ne's friends?

I feel as parents we've done the best we can explaining to Logan about Sydney's passing. We've taught him about her sparkle, always remembering, and keeping that twinbond alive. It's only natural as Logan gets older that he will have more questions, and we will have to do our best to answer them. Everyday we go to Sydney's area to visit her. It's pretty much the same routine. Logan will roll down his window, and blow a kiss to the sky. He often will talk about his day to her, or sometimes will just be silent. Yesterday, he took me by surprised and asked ," Mama who are Ne-Ne's friends all around her? Do you know them?" 
I needed an answer, and one fast. I tried so hard explaining to him and said, "some people we might know, and some we don't; however, they all are in the sky with her." I could tell that the answer I gave was not the best for a 3.5year old, but was hoping it would stick for now. I know as time goes on Logan will have more questions, and as he gets older it will all come together. For now we just do our best to continue to answer, and always remember the sparkle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment