Sunday, July 3, 2016

Memories saved in a bench

The project is finally complete, and I couldn't be happier and grateful for a job well done by Shane. The bench that was Sydney's crib was finally completed yesterday, and it was more than I had expected. This project was hard for Shane and myself to complete. Shane had to build it, but I had to put away the memories that will be held close forever. You can't save everything in one spot, but I did a pretty good job of saving things that mean so much to me. Her little red shoes, bows, blankets, letters from her wall, and toys that were her favorite, just to name a few. It wasn't easy, but it is now down, and will be cherished forever. Sydney will forever live on in Maddox's room, and her sparkle will be kept alive by myself, Shane, and big brother Logan. One project done, and a few more to go before Maddox arrives. We are taking one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment