Saturday, August 13, 2016

Our little family has so much love

Even on the hardest days I try to look back and reflect on how far we have come. What holds us together is the love we have for each other. We are about to embark on a whole new adventure in just a few weeks. The thought of starting all over again is quite terrifying; however, I know with the support from our loved ones, and friends we will be just fine. My little family keeps on going, and will do our best to take it one day at a time. These pictures that we took a few weeks ago wern't easy to do emotionally, but I'm glad that we did them. Thank you Maggie Jill Photography for capturing the beauty of a new pregnancy, and the love that our family has for each other. Life isn't easy as we move on, but I know Sydney would be proud of us. Can't wait to meet baby Maddox in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment