Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hello August

Well it's now officially August, and that means three things. The summer is officially starting to wind down, I have about 3.5 weeks till I go back to work, and little baby Maddox should be making his arrival within 6 weeks. I'd say that it's going to be a busy month here. I'm very nervous about the arrival of Maddox, and feel myself in denial at times that I'm actually having another baby. I feel him kick and punch all the time, but I'm sure reality won't hit until he's actually in my arms...then what? 
I'm just worried about everything that comes with having a new baby, and  these are really new feelings for me. I was a confident mama to Sydney and Logan, but got ruined when Sydney passed away. I'm working really hard to try my best, and make myself believe that we will be alright. 
As the nerves begin to excel I have to try my hardest to keep going. We have a lot going on this month, and I really want to make it the best for Logan. Life as we know it is going to change again. Big brother status is arriving, preschool is starting, and this mama is starting all over again. Here we go August. I'd like to take it nice and slow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment